AgPath-ID™ One-Step RT-PCR Reagents are designed for sensitive, robust amplification of RNA targets using a rapid single-tube TaqMan® real-time reverse transcription PCR (RT-PCR) strategy.
• Recommended for RNA pathogen amplification
• Consistent amplification of RNA targets with high specificity and sensitivity
• Optimized to work with your target-specific primers and probes
• Contains ROX for quantitative fluorescent signal normalization
AgPath-ID™ One-Step RT-PCR Reagents are configured for fast and simple reaction setup. The reactions are assembled in a single tube, minimizing sample handling errors and expediting set-up time. Once assembled, results are available in approximately one hour. The 25X RT-PCR Enzyme Mix included in the kit contains highly efficient ArrayScript™ Reverse Transcriptase, a mutant MMLV RT that produces high cDNA yields, and AmpliTaq Gold® polymerase, the preferred hot-start DNA polymerase for specific target amplification. The 2X RT-PCR Buffer has been optimized for efficient, robust reverse transcription and PCR includes the passive reference dye, ROX™ Dye, for quantitative fluorescent signal normalization. A Detection Enhancer is also provided as an optional reagent for amplification of templates with a high GC content or persistent secondary structure.
Contents & storage
Sufficient for 1000 reactions of 25 µL, contains:
• 14 mL 2X RT-PCR Buffer
• 1100 µL 25X RT-PCR Enzyme Mix
• 2 x 1.2 mL Detection Enhancer
• 25 mL Nuclease-free Water.